Wednesday 26 December 2018

Research proposal for postdoc applications


I am a final year PhD student in Physics applying for postdoc. Usually institutes ask for statement of research in postdoc applications. But one of them asks for a research proposal (less than two pages). I already have a four page long research statement. I was thinking of omitting my past research part (I'll not be working on my thesis related work in future). Can someone suggest me how to modify a statement of research to make that a research proposal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...