Friday 10 August 2018

publications - How to find an arXiv endorser



I have recently completed a manuscript and I want it to submit to the arXiv. But there I find that there is an endorsement requirement. But since I am quite new in this field (and this is my first time wanting to submit to arXiv), I don't know how to find an endorser myself. I have mailed the admin also but in reply they also told me that searching for an endorser is a responsibility of the author himself. So, can anyone help me regarding the process as to how to find an endorser?



Answer



If you go to a paper on the arXiv (for example, this one of mine: http://arxiv.org/abs/1312.7357), at the bottom, there is a link that reads "Which authors of this paper are endorsers?" If you click through, you'll see something like



Ben Webster: Is registered as an author of this paper. Can endorse for math.AG, math.AT, math.CO, math.CT, math.GR, math.GT, math.QA, math.RA, math.RT, math.SG.



which means I can endorse submitters in algebraic geometry, algebraic topology, combinatorics, category theory, group theory, geometric topology, quantum algebra, rings & algebras, representation theory and symplectic geometry.


Presumably you know of some papers on the arXiv related to yours, so look at their authors. If you don't know of any, then maybe you should rethink whether the site is a good fit for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...