Sunday 5 August 2018

Presented a paper in a conference, but my paper did not get published in proceeding


I presented a paper in a conference, but my paper did not get published in the proceedings. The authority said my paper was submitted late and could not be reviewed and therefore it was not published in the proceedings. However I was called to present my research paper and got a certificate also saying that I presented the paper in that conference. But the issue is my paper did not get indexed/published. I am worried about the fate of my paper now. What should I do ? Can I give it for publication at some better place?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...