Wednesday 8 August 2018

editors - Journal does not tell me why they rejected my paper, even on request


I submitted my paper to one of Springer’s journals seven months ago. One month ago I received a letter from the editor-in-chief:




Following a review of the manuscript by the editorial board, we have regretfully decided not to consider this work for publication. We thank you for your interest in our journal and...



I wrote the journal an e-mail and asked for the review mentioned in the letter, but received no answer. I also wrote to the editor himself (to his personal e-mail), and asked the fair question: “why the editorial board decided not to consider the work?”, but my question was ignored. I have been waiting for one month for the answer.


What can I do in this case? Note that I only want to know the reasons for the rejection.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...