Tuesday 5 December 2017

phd - What I have to do?



I got invitation acceptance from my possible supervisor early last October for fall 2020, just before 2 days she changed her mind suddenly without any real reasons, she sends apologize email to me, and she asks me to search for another supervisor. Even the deadline for application is 1 February. This meaning that I have to wait another year to submit my application again if I find a new supervisor. What should I do now? Whose responsible for the official promise she gives to me?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...