Wednesday 12 April 2017

citations - References of an updated version arXiv paper not added in Google Scholar


I first uploaded a paper to arXiv and it was correctly added to my Google Scholar profile. After a few months, I made some modifications to the article, uploading a second version to arXiv (this revised version included some new references too).


However Google Scholar, despite correctly pointing to the (revised) second version of the arXiv paper, did not recognize the new references and so it did not incremented the "citation counter" of the respective papers.


How can I solve this issue?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...