Thursday 13 April 2017

A new species of small bird?


enter image description hereenter image description hereThis picture is take from my village in Gujarat, India. I think it is a small bird which I have never seen before. It is smaller than an Indian hummingbird and even smaller than a neem tree leaf. You can see the leaf and the flowers. That flower's diameter is maybe a half inch so you can see how small the bird is. This bird has a very little trunk like a butterfly. You can't see this in the picture, but I saw it. This bird sucks liquid from flowers by that trunk.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...