Friday 7 October 2016

research process - Will a mistake in my data collection for my thesis effect my whole grade?




I am currently doing my undergraduate thesis for psychology. I noticed in my data collection when asking the participants age i asked it wrong e.g. 18-21,21-25. Age is not one of my variables i am testing in this study and will have no implication on the results of my study. If i acknowledge this as a limitation and state how it wont impact results will this still have a big impact on my grade?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...