Friday 21 October 2016

job - Am I screwed with a Computer Science degree?




I'm in my second year of University in Computer Science for a Bsc and I'm getting very scared for the following reason : all jobs I'm interested in seem to ask for a Software Engineers!


I'm starting to worry I didn't make the right choice in chosing CompSci...


Should I try to switch for Software Engineer?


I have a 3 year Technical DEC (Diplôme étude collégial = Collegial Study Diploma (Quebec CEGEP diploma)) in Applied Computer Sciences and have done some side projects...


Could this help me land a software engineer job even if I only have a Bsc In Computer Science and not a Software Engineer degree?


Will I have to redo all my courses even if some are almost the same?


I'm not even sure I understand the difference between the two programs to be quite honest...


Thanks for helping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...