Monday 13 May 2019

neurology - CNS lymphatic vessels around ventricles lat et 4th?


I am searching for precise locations of the lymphatic vessels of the CNS based on the applications of the article here. However, I did not find any when having a focus on the immediate region around ventricles (lateral and fourth). I know this 2D visualization of the lymphatic vessels:


enter image description here


and this visualization at perivascular lobes


enter image description here


I am interested in how much the lymphatic vessels cover the lateral sides and ventricles. I know this Blender application here where I consider Full hemispheres, each as a single mesh most useful. However, I have a problem in adding those small membranes on top of each hemispheres and there lymphatic vessels because I do not know how evenly I should put those in the model. I am particularly interested in the ventricles and how lymphatic vessels are around them.


How can you visualize the CNS lymphatic vessels around the immediate neighbourhood of ventricles (lateral and fourth) in 3D?





No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...