Wednesday 13 November 2019

graduate admissions - TOEFL or IELTS - Which is more likely to be substituted for the other?



English is sadly my only language even though my parents and majority of my relatives are bilingual, and I completed my bachelor's and master's in a university where the medium of instruction is English and in a country where English is one of the official languages.


Despite this, some departments/countries/universities insist on TOEFL/IELTS, which is expensive and a hassle.


Which of the two tests covers more countries/universities/depatments?



I mean, let's say we pick 10 random universities on Earth that require at least one for fluent English speakers, how many are we expecting will accept TOEFL? IELTS?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...