Thursday 21 November 2019

Can an acknowledgement section of a thesis contain names of music bands?




Can I add some music bands in the acknowledgement section of my bachelor thesis? I used to listen these bands during all my 3-year long studies and during all the writing of my thesis, so I think they helped me quite a lot.



Answer



The only two unwritten rules of thesis acknowledgment sections are as follows:




  1. Thank your advisor. (Preferably first. Yes, even before God if you're religious.)




  2. Don't say anything outright offensive.





Other than that, go nuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...