Saturday 5 October 2019

phd - What are the differences between a cover letter and an application letter?


I would like to apply for a PhD position, and I have found the following requirement in their web page:



An application letter that includes at least:



  • contact information of the applicant

  • the topics of interest in ranked order

  • names and contact information of two senior academics available for reference per e-mail,

  • information whether the application can be used in filling other vacancies at the Department and,

  • from which source the applicant received the information regarding the current call.


I was thinking to put all these items in a list and fill them like some type of survey, but I am dubious if I should do that. I mean I have found templates for cover letters, but not for application letters. Is there any format for this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...