Saturday 21 September 2019

publications - Should I correct a successfully completed Master's dissertation before publishing online?


I successfully completed my Master's dissertation a while back and I've decided I would like to publish it online to help others and probably print a copy for myself to up on the bookshelf. The dissertation was good but it wasn't perfect. Other than the usual typos, there were a few minor mistakes with how I presented the data which my professor pointed out. Should I correct these things before publishing or is that not the done thing?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...