Thursday 12 September 2019

graduate admissions - Applying to grad school - Need to indicate history in previous not so good school?


I'm applying for grad school. The application asks to list out all schools attended previously.



However, long time ago I attended a not so good school and I even felt the degree was not accredited, so I quit (with graded transcript). Later on, I completed my undergrad in another school.


Do you think I should indicate this bad school in my application? If I do need to indicate, what I'm afraid is that it would be hard for my future grad school to verify my status in this bad school. I'm not afraid of grade or whatever, but just feel like it's not worth it to be indicated. If I don't, would there be any issue later on?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...