Monday 12 August 2019

graduate school - How to pursue an MD/PhD in France after BS from the US?


I am currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in biochemistry in the US. I would love to pursue an MD/PhD, but I want to move to France as soon as possible. I have never lived there, but have the nationality, speak the language natively, and have passed the bac.


What is the best way to do this? Should finish my bachelor's degree? I have not been able to find any useful information. (I would also be open to exploring other options in Europe.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...