Wednesday 7 August 2019

etiquette - Third violation of Academic Integrity Policy




Not sure if this happend to anyone, but it is my first I ever recieved this notice. I have this professor and like to be called Dr., who hasn't been very understanding. I've been turning my work in on time or sometimes a day late due my full time job. I've explained this to her in the past because I previously had this professor in my other class and she gave me a C and said I did plagiarism in the other class. Apparently, in this class, I have done plagiarism on my essays when in my perspective I've been citing every piece of sentence that I know I am paraphrasing and I add my references. How come I never received a first or second notice? Also, I don't understand why she did this when I know I cited every detail. The rest of my professors that I have had in the past has always given me As and Bs on my essays why this teacher is giving me these grades? I have another class with another professor and he is very understanding. I get As with him and he tells me I do a fabulous job. I just don't understand and now I have a conference with the faculty coordinator about how we are going to fix the issue when in my perspective I think I've been following the guidelines of citing my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...