Sunday 27 January 2019

publications - Is it possible to publish a research paper as an independent undergraduate author?


I am interested in a new fast moving field in which none of the professors at my university have an interest. I have even started to work on some areas that show promise in the current scenario.


As I am working independently, and this will be my first paper, do I have a reasonable chance of getting it published (assuming it turns out well)?


What mistakes should I absolutely avoid while working on this paper? (to maximize chances of publishing later on)




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...