Monday 21 January 2019

publications - How can I anonymously store supplemental research data that I submit with papers?



I'm writing a contribution for a double-blind submission system.


Since I would like to supply more data than I could show on a small number of pages, I'm looking for a way to reference supplemental data in my manuscript, such as software scripts, figures or databases.


I could upload on GitHub, RPubs, Figshare and Zenodo, but all of these would expose my real user name (and I don't feel like making a throwaway e-mail account with a new repository for every anonymous publication that I intend to write).


Is there any way to get the above services to do what I want? Or is there a similar service that would allow anonymous hosting of research data?


It would be even better if I could later (e.g. after publication) declassify the information, with the link from the manuscript still being intact.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...