Sunday 14 October 2018

species identification - What is this animal that hides in dustlike structure?



I'd like help identifying the species of animal in these two photos. There's some dust(or dust-like substance) with something alive inside of it (possibly a larva or I don't really know what to call it). This appeared in a couple of hours in the wall. Please, try to even just guess what this could be (I can't think of anything!). Very odd... I don't even know what tags I hsould use for this!


Thanks in advance enter image description here new photo enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...