Thursday 2 January 2020

phd - Writing a thesis proposal


I graduated last year and had been working on a problem. Now I have some progress and am interested in applying (non US places mostly, mathematical physics). How should I write a thesis proposal? I have the draft version of my work but it is extremely technical and will require serious patience to read the whole thing. Whoever I can summarize the important ideas in a smaller thing.


My question is if I should attach an abstract, a summary and the draft of the paper along with the introductory mail? How should the mail be structured?


On a side note, one of the people at the institute had commended my work some time back when I had sent them a previous draft.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...