Friday 31 January 2020

united states - How to convert Italian grades to American and U.K system?


I just graduated in aeronautical engineering (master of science) at the Polytechnic of Milan. In the Italian university system, students who finish their major get a final grade that that goes from 66 to 110 (plus honors). In my particular case, I got a 103/110.


Since I am writing my resume/CV in English, I would like to convert my Italian final grade to the American (GPA?) and U.K system.


Can anyone suggest me what conversion I should follow?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...