Saturday 23 June 2018

publications - Uploading a revised version of published journal article on arXiv


I uploaded a pre-print of an article on arXiv 1 year ago. The article was accepted in SCI journal and currently available online. However, I found a typo mistake in one equation and want to add more discussion related one figure (On researchgate I am receiving a lot of queries regarding that figure).

Should i upload a new version of pre-print on arXiv? (How citations will work in this case? as arxiv version is more advanced compare to Journal version) Or
I may upload a short document on arXiv as an errata/correction with extra discussion?Or
I may address errata and discussion in online page of journal?
Actually this journal allows the registered users to comment and start discussion related to published article.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...