Monday 11 June 2018

europe - University Teaching Certifications for Different Countries


A while back I asked this question which was about teaching certifications. As I dig into the subject more, it seems teaching certifications are quite rare for university teachers in many countries.



  1. The UK has the PGCHE (post graduate certificate in higher education) - optional

  2. Canada has the UTC (university teaching certificate) - optional

  3. I'm unaware of the US having anything required or anything optional for university teachers

  4. In Switzerland I don't see any information on university teaching certificates


I'm curious about European countries, especially Switzerland, and what teaching qualifications are accepted or required for university teaching.



Is anyone familiar with this topic in that geographic region?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...