Friday 3 January 2020

Blurry digital signatures in letter of recommendation on letterhead



My referee has issued me a letter of recommendation on letterhead in hard copy form , but with very blurry digital signatures. The letter has the university stamp on it. There is contact number and address of the university's old campus, but with current university website mentioned on it. Moreover, the referee's email and phone number are not mentioned in the letter.


I am applying for a highly competitive scholarship. The referee has sent the letter in email to my abroad university supervisor. Now I need to apply using online application by uploading a scanned copy of the letter. In this scenario do you think that there is a chance of losing the opportunity because of the blurry signature, and lack of email and phone number of the referee?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...