Friday 2 August 2019

publications - Is it possible to keep publishing under my professional (maiden) name, different from my married legal name?


I have a question about my choice of name for publication. I recently got married and legally changed my name to my husband's surname (for example's sake: from Hunter to Jones). So, despite legally being Ms Jones now, I would quite like to use the hyphenated name Hunter-Jones in the professional context and in publications. This is so that people realise that it is still me and so that I can somewhat keep my maiden name. Is this possible or do I have to use my legal name professionally and when publishing? Thank you for any help




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...