Wednesday 19 June 2019

evolution - Why are humans and almost every species on earth symmetrical?


I admit I'm not very learned on the subject of evolution, I just started researching it for myself about a week ago. One of the things that I don't understand is why humans and almost every other animal/bug/fish etc. on earth has a symmetrical body. What advantage does this have for the survival of the fittest? It must be quite important, since it re-occurs so frequently and early in the evolutionary family tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...