Friday 8 March 2019

graduate admissions - How do I politely ask a professor to contact another professor he knows to accept me as PhD student?


I sent an email to a professor for possible acceptance as a PhD student, but sometimes it takes too long to hear back.


I know another professor, that has a good knowledge (experience) with the first professor. Can I ask this second professor, in polite way, to contact the first one, and discuss with him whether to accept me as a student?



Is this possible? What should I say to the second professor?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...