Sunday 29 April 2018

career path - What contents should I put on my academic website?



I'm planing to setup a personal academic website. From visiting other researchers websites I have a rough idea of the things I want to put on it:


- Research interests    
- List of articles & conference contributions
- CV
- Links to affiliated institutions
- Contact information

Would you agree that this list constitutes the information an academic should put on his/her website? Is there anything else you would hope or expect to find? Would you advise against putting any of these pieces of information on the website?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...