Saturday 10 June 2017

masters - How to make a one-year study plan for a difficult exam and remain motivated throughout?


In a year, I will be taking a difficult entrance exam at a renowned postgraduate school. There are many competitors, most of whom are smart. Despite that, I'm aiming at becoming #1 in the exam, and that's why I have started preparing now.



I have interviewed a few top candidates of the past years and already learned which books I should read and how much I should study every day.


I think that learning more about planning would help me a great deal. But those books on planning and goal-setting mostly focus on reaching financial goals. I have not managed to find any books befitting my situation.


Another thing is that, because the duration is quite long, I'm afraid that my enthusiasm may start weakening after a few months into it, no longer performing at my best.


So, here is my question: How can I a make one-year study-plan for myself, and remain motivated in the long run?


Also, any suggestions about books, software, etc. that will help me reaching my goal will be appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...