Monday 2 October 2017

statistics - Are there any online resources one can use to access raw clinical trial data without having to contact those involved in the study?



I want to do some statistical analysis and I have a preference for real data so I was wondering if there's somewhere I can get such data for free without a heap of bother in phoning those involved in the studies in question.



Answer



See these three sites:



For clinical trials conducted by other agencies (in different countries), you may have to contact those authorities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...