Monday 23 October 2017

grades - Should a marker TA handle students' marking issues by email?


I am a university marker TA. The instructor requires TAs to meet students if they have marking issues. But I found most students just come to meet me for better grades, not to ask questions, and some are tough to handle; they just insist they should get better grades.


I feel that is annoying. Is it a better idea to handle the cases by email, and let them talk to the instructor if they have further questions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...