Tuesday 17 November 2015

Is a university that grants me a PhD for $1000 and a copy of my unpublished book fake?


I have paid $1000 for PhD in mathematics. And I have sent them my book to be considered as a PhD thesis.


Now I suspect that I have lost the money.


But as far as I know they are not accredited by the U.S. Department of Education.



So, is it possible that I will find a job requiring a degree, using this (fake?) PhD?


Now they have told me that the U.S. Department of Education will send my diploma to US foreign affairs department and then they will make some "stumps" on my diploma. Do these stamps mean anything? Are these stamps just a formal thing which mean nothing and don't make my degree "official" ("real")? Moreover, to send my diploma to the departments costs additional $1000-$1750 (dependent on whether I pay right now or later).




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...